Does your business have the expert IT guidance necessary to plan effectively for its future?
With each step your Saskatoon business takes in becoming a more developed and profitable operation, you need to be sure that your IT systems can support its growth. Arranging one-off consultations with IT companies is inconvenient and expensive, but without the right knowledge, your technology may fail to meet the requirements of the next stage of your business.
Burnt Orange is proud to offer ourselves as your Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO). For more information about our vCIO service, get in touch with us today at (306) 986- or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Will A vCIO Help Your Company?
With Burnt Orange as your vCIO you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Tailored Consultation: Prior to offering any recommendations for changes in your IT infrastructure, we become as familiar with your business as possible. By learning specifically what your IT system entails and what you need out of it, we can ensure the best possible recommendation for the next development you undertake.
- Long-term Planning: We help you to develop long term IT plans that take into account important factors like your budget, projections, customer and employee needs and business goals to guarantee that your IT infrastructure can always support the changes your company undergoes.
- One Convenient Rate: As a vCIO, we don’t demand a full time salary, or any of the other expenditures that come with an actual executive employee. By fulfilling this position though a service, you save money and benefit from a single, easy to budget monthly rate.
What Results Will Your Business See From a vCIO?
By simply looking forward with the right technical expertise and experience on hand, you can actually chart your business’ future instead of taking risks and hoping for the best. A vCIO can help your business in so many ways, including:
- An Expert Resource: New applications of Information Technology are hitting the market every year, and without the right perspective, your business could miss out. A vCIO can help you keep up with the latest and greatest in IT, including Cloud computing, an exciting new factor in the business world today.
- Optimal IT: Tomorrow quickly becomes today; when you plan effectively for your future, you’re ensuring that you’re always prepared in the present as well. Not long after a Burnt Orange vCIO joins your operation, you’ll soon see the benefits of proper planning take effect in your business’ daily work environment.
To learn more about what we can do for your company as its vCIO, contact Burnt Orange at (306) 986- or email@example.com today.