Why Does Your Business Need “The Cloud”?
Did you know that Cloud computing can boost worker productivity and protect your sensitive business data from being lost in emergency situations? Many progressive companies are implementing services through the Cloud and gain more than just mobility. Cloud-based solutions are shortening the technology gap between small and large companies as it enables users to leverage enterprise grade solutions at small business prices.
Take control of the Cloud by contacting Burnt Orange today! To learn more about how the Cloud can make your work easier, get in touch with us at (306) 986- or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
What Will Burnt Orange’s Cloud Solutions Do For Your Business?
- Backup – With enterprise-quality Cloud backup solutions from Nirix, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your data —down to each file and folder you choose —is regularly backed up and easily accessible through the Cloud.
- Hosted Exchange – Nirix and Burnt Orange offer you a viable alternative to the costs that come with hosting an Exchange server on-site. By using a Burnt Orange hosted Exchange server, you can enjoy all the benefits without having to deal with the maintenance, upkeep and possible repair of the server later on.
- Business Continuity – With the help of industry-leading Backup and Disaster Recovery providers Datto, we will ensure that all your vital files, applications and other data are completely secure in the event of any on-site emergency.
- Hosted Sync Service – By sharing your files through the Cloud, you gain far wider access and control over them from any configured workstation or device, without any loss of security. Burnt Orange can provide your business with file-sharing capability via our trusted partner Nirix that allows your employees to collaborate, share and revise information with greater ease from any location.
- Hosted Server and Desktops – By hosting your servers and desktops with Burnt Orange through the Cloud, you can benefit from reduced onsite hardware and increased backup capability. Instead of keeping costly and space-consuming servers on site, you can host them virtually through the Cloud.
Equip your business with the latest technology to optimize your operation! Burnt Orange should be your first choice for a Cloud services in the Saskatoon area. To learn more about what Cloud Computing can do for your company, contact Burnt Orange today at (306) 986- or email@example.com.