Burnt Orange Solutions Brings Christmas Cheer To Our Saskatoon IT Clients
Our Saskatoon IT clients are an impressive bunch. We really appreciate their business and their trust!!
Gareth had a fun day recently delivering some cheer to thank them for their support of Burnt Orange Solutions in 2017 .
Christmas Cheer from Burnt Orange your Saskatoon IT and data recovery experts
We always want to support local Saskatoon business, so picked up some growlers from Prairie Sun Brewery
” PRAIRIE SUN BREWERY BREWS DELICIOUS BEERS WITH LOCAL AND QUALITY INGREDIENTS FOR THE PEOPLE OF SASKATOON. ”
- BN Metals – WITH THEIR FORESIGHT AND ABILITY TO EVOLVE, THEY HAVE BECOME ONE OF SASKATCHEWAN’S LARGEST RECYCLERS OF SCRAP METAL.
- Denovo Windows and Door – They believe that all windows and doors should have style and a personality that you love.
- Hub City Iron – REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE – Hub City Iron & Metal Ltd. take that motto to heart.
- GT Flooring – Your GO TO Trusted Saskatoon Flooring store.
- Booth Burnett Insurance –An independent Saskatoon insurance broker
- The Mortgage Group – is a leading Canadian mortgage company
- Trusted Saskatoon and Trusted Marketing Services – Trusted Saskatoon promotes the BEST, local businesses on their directory.- The success of Trusted Marketing Services is driven by their passion for storytelling! They offer web design, social media management, marketing strategy, graphic design, video services and more. ( they built the Burnt Orange website )
- Broadway OBGYN – They provide a full range of comprehensive women’s health and maternity care. We see women of all ages from across the province.
- Guardian Dental
THANK YOU ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Our Trusted Saskatoon IT team at Burnt Orange Solution in Saskatoon, promise to have a one-hour response time for all your IT support needs. Honesty and respect are important. We pride ourselves on ensuring tour clients understand their IT concerns by providing a straightforward and reliable solution with exceptional service to Saskatoon and area.In our latest tip, we discuss prevention of loss of financial data in your company.